Only 22% of jobs are posted online!
An average of 118 people apply for the same job!
Marriage and Family Therapists rank #2 in Best Social Services Jobs!
The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts this occupation will grow by 15 percent, which is faster than the average for all occupations!
- Videos, visual guides and downloadables will help you:
- Make your search more efficient
- Understand today’s MFT job market
- Learn critical search terms
- Discover more job sites that recruit interns
- Match your interests with the right opportunities
- Craft powerful job application tools
- Refine interview skills to close the deal
MFT Interns: Land the Job! is a course designed to help Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) interns and trainees locate great jobs as well as apply for and land those jobs in a competitive market of qualified therapists. In this four part course, you will find video lecture, downloadable materials, and visual guides to assist with increasing your chances of getting hired for the job you want. This course offers video lecture and complimentary PDF and word templates/guides that you can customize today, saving you time and money as you develop your warehouse portfolio. This course is mainly video lecture, with visuals, that are followed by the downloadable tools in each section. This course is a must for the new intern or soon to be intern as you set out on your mental health career. Don’t take just any job in the field! Take this course and take the job you want!
- Apply skills from this course to increase chances of landing a job as an MFT Intern.
- Generate a useable cover letter, resume, and thank you letter that can be used for job applications.
- Prepare for job interviews with useable examples of how to answer questions and demonstrate skills to interviewer.
- Learn how to widen the net of searchable jobs and positions that an MFT Intern could qualify for as well as locate the best sites hiring interns.
You may access course materials anytime during your enrollment in the course. Course materials are grouped into sections and are available once the preceding section is completed. Once you have completed the course, you will be presented with a Certificate of Completion as a downloadable PDF. Course materials will continue to be available 60 days after course completion (see instructions on the “Dashboard” tab).
If you have any questions about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the course page here
Schools with MFT Programs
Golden Gate University, Department of Psychology
John F. Kennedy University, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, School of Holistic Studies
San Francisco State University, College of Health and Human Services
Santa Clara University, Counseling Psychology
University of San Francisco, School of Education
California State University, Fresno, Dept. of Counseling and Special Education
California State University, Fullerton, Department of Counseling, Department of Psychology
California State University, Los Angeles, Charter College of Education
California State University, Northridge, Department of Eduational Psych & Counseling
California State University, Sacramento, Department of Counselor Education, Department of Psychology
California State University, San Bernardino, Department of Psychology